Our clients when planning their DJ entertainment most for the 1st time had questions about hiring a disc jockey. Here are some popular questions & answers that can help you make the right choice when hiring a DJ for your event.
What do you offer to help make my reception great?
- We offer in-person meetings to discuss your vision and ideas to make your reception great.
- We ask the right questions to understand your reception expectations and offer ideas.
- Our online planning resources help you to plan your reception, so you can enjoy your day stress free.
- We communicate with you in a timely fashion with unlimited meetings, phone, text and email communication.
What do you do in the case of an equipment breakdown?
- We have back up equipment to make sure your reception keeps moving forward.
- We setup well in advance of your arrival to make sure we are ready to go when the doors open.
Do you have av/audio equipment for a musician or multi media presentation?
- We offer a LCD projector* and a screen if needed (some venues have built-in screens)
- You can plug into our digital mixer for a multi media presentation at no extra cost.
- We also have an extra mixer designed for your musician to plug into with extra microphone inputs.
Can we give you a playlist and how much music can we expect at our reception?
- Yes. As a client we offer online access to create your own reception soundtrack.
- An average 4 hour reception will result in about 50 to 60 songs played throughout the evening.
- We promote and love requests and we won’t play the chicken dance unless your really want it.
What if we can’t find a song that’s not on your online music playlist?
- Our updated online playlist has 1000’s of songs for you to choose from and include specific categories.
- If we don’t have a song or songs, email a list and we will take care of the rest.
- If you have songs from an ethnic background, we suggest you give us the songs you want played.
May we see you at an upcoming event?
- Out of respect for our clients, their family and friends we do not allow this.
- We are there to entertain and not be a salesman because every event is personal and unique, just like you.
*LCD projector available at additional cost